Ricki Rubio is the future of point guards.
Lenard
2/2/2012 10:21:23 pm

rubio nice and all but vs a athletic point gaurd with speed and power i think he might b 4th or 5th

Meech
2/5/2012 11:31:16 am

Since spy gate the new England patriots haven't won a super and only won to playoff game Brady is on the down said of his great career but is it so great with every super bowl when was by 3 points or fewer without that slight edge it over for the pats cheater never win holla

Bryant
3/4/2012 06:42:54 pm

Ok, I agree, you have improved the gameplay, but in nba elite 11 you have destroyed the graphics ! I just hope that the graphics will be like nba live 10, because these graphics are Imbatable ! Obviously, nba live 10 is the best basket ball play ever, so i wonder how you will be able to surpass this game ! So the best thing that I can ask to you that's to put the same graphics of nba live 10 and to don't try to reproduce 2k game, with graphics and gameplay, beacause 2k game s**k really hard my friends !

jay howard
4/21/2012 04:27:34 pm

bryant you are on it bro real talk

8/21/2012 11:57:49 am

he dont on it.Do a graphic like MLB the show brother.I don't want to see the samething like nba live 10,If you want to bay your Games things work hard brother.

8/21/2012 03:16:45 pm

Je croit que le graphic de NBA live 10 n'est pas incroyable dutout,petetre en 2010 il etait interesent mais je trouve que les bras ne sont pas bien travailler dutout et je croit que les gens veulent voir un nba live 13 avec des vrais bras,si non c!'est très désevent

8/22/2012 12:54:11 am

NBA elite 11 is like a ship game Bryant don't know what is a real Game play i think,NBA live 10 is pretty better and i know you can do a good Games series this years with NBA live 13,with a graphic over 2k12 games show.

Danny
3/13/2012 11:01:22 pm

Please make in NBA LIVE 13 on free agency Allen Iverson.....

jay howard
4/21/2012 04:26:56 pm

i hope so danny ai is a legend on the live series

William bates
4/21/2012 01:47:08 pm

Nba live should add a mode called road to legendary. This mode be like a my player mode but you be able to control your player at all times on and off the court. You should start at age 11 and play recreation and go to school. Have a gf that you knew up until you retired. Also I think you should plan workouts or go places and set a alarm clocks. Also you should, be able to drive were ever you need to GO. It should be like the full experience of a nba future player life. It would be better if you could choose who you want to endorse with.like under armour and Nike and adidas. Also ot would be good if I could go backstage and go to the gym or even the stadium to workout and practice. I should have class and school. More info later. Thanks

William Bates
4/21/2012 01:58:49 pm

Road to legendary= anything that I positive thing I can do in real life as a Hooper and person. I should be able to do it myself in the game mode. More info later. This could change the nba game nation forever. If this mode happen nba live be the best. By the I hate mba 2k12.

William bates
4/21/2012 02:30:40 pm

Nba live 13 wishlist @iswagg4noreason #nbalive13wishlist for more ideas
Please read these comments ea sports and jay howard

jay howard
4/21/2012 04:26:04 pm

william thats an amazing idea bro . amazing

jay howard
4/21/2012 04:28:07 pm

thanks fellas

William Bates
4/21/2012 08:00:12 pm

Thanks. I thought about it last summer because, when I'm not playing, or studying, I'm play the game. I really hope they consider that one mode. That would really be the future of basketball. More info for #nbalive13wishlist. I only write about the mode that I like called road to legendary. Thanks

william Bates
4/22/2012 02:12:20 am

Road to legendary could really be the next big thing for nba live. EA I'm really excited for live 13. Please don't reconsider this time. And jay howard I'm still waiting and watching your videos. The videos gets me hype and ready for fall 2012. #nbalive13wishlist. @iswagg4noreason

Huss
4/27/2012 01:25:28 pm

Please add Reggie Miller and Charles Barkley as legends with others and I like the road to legendary idea it sounds amazing!

William Bates
4/28/2012 10:36:10 am

Thanks. Jay Howard I pray and hope that my comment will be in your video for the best comment contest. And thanks to everyone who has read and commented my comments.

5/6/2012 01:22:26 am

hey yall know wat nba live shold add to the a my player mode because ppl like to create athemselves or a family member. its just fun to have. Also madden 13 should different create a team logos and better options to creating a team. Nba live 13 also should have at halftime show highlights from different games like from two diffrent on the franchise mode

William Bates
5/28/2012 06:40:16 am

Dear Jay Howard,
I think EA should bring back ncaa basketball, but with full and correct rosters, with more career options. They should have a mickie d's team and jordan classic team. And in carrer mode they should be able to have a hoopmixtape for your game highlights. And nba scouts should be able to see and work with him.

Vince
5/31/2012 12:43:44 pm

I think that EA should add NBA Street tie-in , making a significant journey from being an unknown baller to King Of The Courts to being drafted into the NBA then becoming a NBA legend. Also they need to have a create a shot mode because every NBA have their own jumpshot. More graphics, All Star Weekend needs to come back, realistic collisions when you drive into the paint, make that feeling of actually being a NBA player

cleveland coaxum
6/3/2012 04:28:26 am

Ok i played live since 95, with that being said i believe EA needs go back to what they did best from the past games they came out with. Back in the day we was able to play 1v1,2v2,3v3,5v5(which was off the court in the streets someplace. They had all star week end(dunk,3-point-all star game contest)need to go back to the roots bring all of that back. Keep that mode call become legendary. add the ultimate team thing that you have in madden. half-time shows like 2k football(howard said this already). commercials would be nice but at least show us other games being played and scores. refreshed graphics(don't know what went wrong with Elite but it went wrong) smoother gameplay(i want control of my players but certain things i shld not have to control myself)...hey i already know all of these things is not going to be in 2013 but he should at least put in some good game modes in 2013, i know you focusing on the basics but the game modes like all star weekend should be your basics and sense you have the mode where you can shoot around in the gym it should not be hard to had the ability to add the number of players that you want in the gym with you, that way you can 1v1,2v2,3v3. I truly believe Nba live as franchise would be better if they do these things. p.s if you bring back collage you can connect that to become legendary or connect to a nba streets game(someone mention this already, good idea). holla!

cleveland coaxum
6/3/2012 04:32:25 am

O yea that create a shot mode thing can just be tied in with the shootaround or practice mode as well. If yall just give us more options in these different modes you won't have to worry about having a big messy game menu!

kj
7/22/2012 01:27:37 pm

nba live 13 will be a great game if they just add the little things were asking for.i think there focus needs be on mutiple features mutiple teams and smooth gameplay.if they focus on dis it will be the greatest basketball game ever

kj
7/22/2012 01:32:24 pm

nba live should add post game halftime and end game highlights with shaq kenny and charles dis will make the game outstanding

kj
7/22/2012 01:46:32 pm

nba live 13 should add rebulid mode and u take any player u want and rebuild his career.for instance i pick kobe i can pick his play style and accessories i can control the whole team that kobe is on or just kobe then u start when he is drafted and whatever u do on the court will shape kobes legacy ur actions can make a star a bench warmer a sixth man ect u can call out teamates for good plays bad plays or comments same with coach and media basically what im trying to say is u cane reshape a superstars whole legacy and career with dis mode and ur basketball world revovles around your actions also u have earn points for different attributes.plus trades allstar weekend draft taking rookie under ur wing ect

james
7/31/2012 05:04:33 am

they should put the old teams on live 13 like 02-03 rapters or 06-07 heat teams like that

8/21/2012 12:05:54 pm

Jay howard I talk in french please listen me.Je croit que le mieu est de faire un jeu avec tout les idée que tu a en tete avec un graphic digne de ea games pour ne pas désevoir les gens qui s'attend a un jeu malade coter graphic.N'ecoute pas les gens qui dis de faire un graphic comme nba live 10,je croit qu'il faut passer a un autre niveau de graphic qui doit meme surpasser le 2k games pour que vous garder vore point votre,le graphic.Si vous fait un meme graphic que nba live 10,alors vous n'avez pas besoin de sortir de jeu,pcq l'être humain a toujours voulu quelque chose de nouveau dans ca vie et toujours plus meilleur.Je vous conseille de travailler fort sur le games play et ne pas ecouter les gens qui vout dis de ne pas avancer le game play jusqu'à avoir un jeu meilleur que nba 2k12.Tu peur me repondre en anglais.

8/21/2012 12:18:13 pm

Je pense que un jeu bien travailler avec l'effort qu'il faut portera du fruit et sera sans regret.Je conte acheter le jeu,mais je veut un jeu qui a eter completement retravailler surtout les contact des doigt de la main des joueurs quand ils font un Dunk.Please do that

8/21/2012 12:28:25 pm

Au moment ou les joueurs s'acroche au panier quand ils font un Dunk,il ne faut pas rater cela.Il faudrai que l'on voit que la personne s'acroche pour de vrai et que cela soit vraiment realiste.

8/21/2012 12:34:55 pm

Vous voulez que je vous disent.Si vous voulez faire un jeu qui vent plus de stock que NBA 2k13.Faitent le jeu avec un alley oop qui se fait tout seul.Le joueur est en fast break et il s'envoit un alley oop par lui meme et fait un Dunk incroiyable,If you make that brother you make happy all the people that live NBA Games. Peace brother !!!

8/21/2012 04:03:59 pm

Please Jay Howard work on the double pas in the dunk and the mouvement of all the double pas in the dunk with de mouvement of the body.Work on the jump of the player for a realiste jump you know ! This is real i talk in about with you my bro peace.

8/21/2012 04:23:30 pm

Please Jay Howard make a real perspiration for all the player.Don't make a louile maskéti on their body.The player in nba live 10 to much shine that is not a real thing you know that brother Peace !!!

8/21/2012 05:08:59 pm

I think that if a person don't want you change the graphic for the next generation can bay nba live 10 and sleep with that,Me im a real Nba live members in many person think like me for that idea.Make a real graphic over the past generation and you can work on the graphic with no limite.Don't let a person stop you to do a real games with a real graphic.I like whan the NBA live revolutionizing with the graphic all the time best each years.

8/22/2012 01:14:26 am

Please work on the shoes,don't do the same shoes like NBA 2k12.Work on it with your team ea game because we want to see a shoes that looks like reality texture.Yes we see the probleme,we don't blind.

8/22/2012 03:22:50 am

Jay howard,i thing you can make a games that over NBA 2k13 if you make all the thing that is necceserie to have a complete games.I supose you to put a reality speed for the player with a reality sensation of the player weight.Please make a real game play normaly,With ea games technology you have all the equipment you want to do that at little time bro.Keep it up Jay Howard.

8/22/2012 03:51:21 am

To sell your product,the people want a games defferent and new,We don't want to see the same thing each years.We want one on one,yes and we don't want the games produced a same error for 4 years ago you know what im talking about.We want to see a new reaction Dunk with a real sensation.

8/22/2012 06:18:36 am

Work in mobilizing passes and make a new type of passes please that'is basic for the ps3 technology.

8/22/2012 06:43:46 am

Work on the string of the ring and the board.Don't make a fake string like NBA live 10 please.Talking about real thing with you if you want to reput your success.Because in NBA live 10,want Dwane Wade grab the ring in pump up.the string don't give a reaction and that'is to much fake.

8/22/2012 06:46:54 am

When Dwane Wade grab the ring in pump up,the string don't give a reaction and that is to much fake.

8/22/2012 10:27:41 am

If you want the key of the generation of NBA,make a ALLEY OOP ONCE,like in the traffic,like in the fast break.With a big Dunk,With the varied Dunk.

8/22/2012 10:33:42 am

My bad,a ONLY ALLEY OOP like YOLO play in the game,in the traffic and on a fast break.If you do that you open the games.

8/22/2012 12:13:06 pm

Im not to be impressed about the photo of the graphic of the NBA live 13,please work on the body movement reaction in the shoot and the Dunk please,that is like PS2 NBA Live graphic reaction of the body.Don't sell that,like that.

8/22/2012 01:31:15 pm

Make the same game play of the NBA live 10 and make more option for the passe,dribling,Dunk,lay up.Improves the game play and make that more real,more interesting.

8/22/2012 03:13:05 pm

EA games make bull shit right now.If the EA games want to make money or do a sucesse it must work for real.

8/23/2012 09:33:28 am

EA games make good graphic and good game play on Madden,FiFa,NHL,Why NBA live EA games don't give the same pation with the other big game?

8/23/2012 04:24:30 pm

To night i see the 10 minutes video of the game with Thunder VS Heats,I thing that,the graphic is very good ,but the game play is to much fast like a need for speed games.The new photo of the game is not good i thing.I supose to EA Games Work on the Games play and If he want perform the graphic in the 10 minutes video.Peace !!!

8/23/2012 04:43:36 pm

I think the graphic of the 10 minutes games video with Thunder vs Heats on NBA Live 13 test Is perfect,amazing,very nice.EA sport don't cancel this graphic that'is better than NBA 2k Games.But work hard on the Games play please make a perfect game this years.

8/23/2012 04:45:58 pm

But i don't know why the new photo looks like PS2 Graphic.

8/23/2012 05:19:43 pm

I supose EA Game to put the same Games Play of the NBA Live 10 and Improve this So Hard to create a real 2013 games And a think the same graphic of the 10 minutes video game test can maried with that.Peace !!!! im sorry for the fake jugement

8/24/2012 05:03:55 am

I talk with EA Games.Make a real hair for all the player,this is basic.And please don't put the same graphic of the NBA Live - Updated Roster Gallery picture of this website.Don't fuck with us,you give a coming back,give a real coming back.Work on the graphic and the Games Play.You take off the graphic,you take off the fans.

8/25/2012 01:38:14 pm

The graphic of the 10 minutes video look like a PS2 graphic,and the new photo of the games on this website look like first produnt of PS2 Games this is bad.Work please ,don't sleep!!!

8/26/2012 10:58:29 am

lool,i take my time to looks the graphic and that is bad,that is look like PSP graphic.NBA Live this is a live game this is not NBA Elite or the fake games.Don't sell a bull shit like that.Respect the NBA Games.

Darrell Jones
10/21/2012 11:31:51 am

hey Jay I have been following you for about 3 months now and want to talk with you about a business opportunity. Please send me an email so that we can talk.

Adam Cutright
10/26/2012 12:38:21 pm

Hey man I LOVE NBA Live and I wish they put in the broadcast types like in NCAA Basketball 10. That is really cool they had CBS and ESPN Have ESPN TNT and ABC for the finals. Hope it comes back

4/16/2013 10:28:07 pm

Appreciate it pertaining to discussing the info. That’s the latest wonderful write-up folks located. I stumbled upon this particular write-up great along with exciting. I want to get back to fully grasp further.

Leave a Reply.